Bagasse Tableware Product Category
ECO FRIENDLY SUGARCANE BAGASSE TABLEWARE
Bagasse is the newly developped material for the production of tableware. Compared with other raw material, bagasse tableware has better appearance and longer life span, compared with polyester, bagasse is more environmental friendly, which can be recycled or absorted easily. The production of bagasse tableware is similar to other pulp molded production. Bagasse pulp, which can be obtained from paper making plants, is used as raw material, after pulping, molding & drying section, the tableware will go through sterilization and edge trimming section before packaging. As the profit margin is much higher than other consumable tableware, it‘s another excellent choice for entrepreneurs who wants enter the local market.
There are 5 stages for bagasse tableware production:
1) Pulping: Soaping the pulp paper board and put into hydrualic pulper. After pulping, pulp will go into mixture tank and add water and oil additive, then goes to pulp supply tub for forming machine, vacuum dewatering and forming.
2) Forming: Forming is the key process in production line. The process is quantitive pulp supply, back flushing power supply, vacuum dewatering and forming. With advance technology to elminate holes, uneven thickness during production, so as to reduce defective goods. The semi-finished product will be moved into drying mould for solidity.
3) Shaping and drying: At this process, steam is used for heat drying. Compare to electrical heating, 70% energy will be saved, meeting hygiene requirements of food packaging, enhance resource utilization. Qualified production rate is up to 99%.
4) Edge cutting and sterilization: The product taken out from the shaper will be moved into edge cutting machine, where the extra edge will be trimmed. UV sterilization is applied to make sure production meeting with hygiene requirement.
5) Packaging: Final production is packed and stored.